The Diva Oasis is a “Women Only” area with specialty services. Exhibitors will offer mimi pampering sessions such as makeup application, hair styling, nail art, skin analysis, chair massage and more. These services will be offered for a small fee or by donation. A photographer will be taking regular and “boudoir” type photos.
Exhibitors will be offering interactive activity demos in this area.
– complete schedule available soon
Nutrition & Healthy Aging Seminars
- Proper Nutrition for Optimum Health
- Gut Health
- Achieve Life Balance
- Passionate Living, Creating a Life that Matters
- When Your Bucket List Springs a Leak
“How to…” Seminars
- Stretch Your Clothing $s
- Make your Own Fermented Foods
- Hire a Great Contractor for House Repairs
- Secure Your Wellness Future
- Make Your Own Facial Scrub
- Improve Your Garden with Mason Bees
The Women’s Expo is free to attend and no ticket is required. Over the next few weeks, we will distribute 6,000 VIP tickets. If you do receive a VIP Ticket, available from our exhibitors and Wellnessnews distribution points, please bring it with you to the Expo. For each ticket redeemed (up to 1,000), we will donate $0.50 to the Nanaimo Women’s Centre. The money will go towards a Scholarship for a woman to further her education in the Social Sciences and to the Nanaimo Women’s Centre. The Centre will also host a Coat Check by donation. Funds raised will help women in our communities.
Thank you to our sponsors and media partners:
Wellnessnews Women’s Expo is produced by:
Wellnessnews Choices for Healthy Living® Central Vancouver Island